Terms of service
1. These Terms shall apply to all relationships related to the use of the Service between the User and the Company.
Article 1 (Application)
2. In addition to this agreement, the Company may make various provisions (hereinafter referred to as"individual provisions") such as rules for use regarding this service. Regardless of their name, these individual provisions shall constitute a part of these Terms.
3. If the provisions of these Terms conflict with the provisions of the individual provisions in the preceding paragraph, the provisions of the individual provisions shall take precedence unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
1. In this service, the registration applicant agrees to this agreement, applies for use registration according to the method specified by the Company, and the Company notifies the registration applicant of approval for this, and the registration is completed. will do.
Article 2 (Registration for use)
2. If we determine that the applicant for use registration has any of the following reasons, we may not approve the application for use registration, and we will not be obliged to disclose the reason.
1. When false information is submitted when applying for user registration
2. If the application is from a person who has violated these Terms
3. In addition, if the Company determines that the use registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (User ID and password management)1. Users shall manage their user IDs and passwords for this service at their own responsibility.
2. Under no circumstances may the user transfer or lend the user ID and password to a third party, or share them with a third party. If the combination of user ID and password matches the registration information and you are logged in, we will consider it to be used by the user who registered that user ID.
3. The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the use of the user ID and password by a third party, except in cases of intentional or gross negligence on the part of the Company.
1. In this service, a sales contract shall be concluded when the user makes a purchase application to the Company and the Company notifies the Company that the application has been accepted. Ownership of the product shall be transferred to the user when the company delivers the product to the delivery company.
Article 4 (sales contract)
2. If the User falls under any of the following reasons, the Company may cancel the sales contract set forth in the preceding paragraph without prior notice to the User.
1. If the User violates these Terms;
2. If the delivery of the product is not completed due to an unknown delivery address or long absence
3. Other cases where it is recognized that the relationship of trust between the Company and the user has been damaged
3. The payment method, delivery method, cancellation method of purchase application, return method, etc. regarding this service will be determined separately by the Company.
The copyright or other intellectual property rights of product photos and other content provided by this service (hereinafter referred to as"content") belong to legitimate right holders such as our company and content providers, and users Unauthorized duplication, reprinting, modification, or other secondary use of these materials is prohibited.
Article 5 (Intellectual Property Rights)
Users shall not engage in the following acts when using this service.
Article 6 (Prohibitions)
1. Acts that violate laws or public order and morals
2. Acts related to criminal activity
3. Acts that infringe copyrights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights contained in this service
4. Acts that destroy or interfere with the functions of our server or network
5. Acts of commercially using information obtained from this service
6. Acts that may interfere with the operation of the Company's services
7. Acts of unauthorized access or attempts to do so
8. Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information about other users
9. Acts of impersonating other users
10. Acts of providing benefits directly or indirectly to antisocial forces in relation to our services
11. Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
1. If the Company determines that any of the following reasons exist, the Company may suspend or suspend the provision of all or part of the Service without prior notice to the User.
Article 7 (Suspension of Provision of the Service, etc.)
1. When performing maintenance inspections or updating computer systems related to this service
2. When it becomes difficult to provide the Service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power outage, or natural disaster;
3. When the computer or communication line, etc. stops due to an accident
4. In addition, when the Company determines that it is difficult to provide this service
2. The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage suffered by the user or a third party due to the suspension or interruption of the provision of this service, regardless of the reason.
1. In any of the following cases, the Company may, without prior notice, restrict the use of all or part of the Service by the User, or cancel the User's registration. shall be
Article 8 (Use Restrictions and Cancellation of Registration)
1. In case of violation of any provision of these Terms
2. When it turns out that there is a false fact in the registered items
3. When the credit card reported by the user as a payment method is suspended
4. When there is a default of payment obligations such as charges
5. When there is no response for a certain period of time in response to communication from the Company
6. When this service is not used for a certain period of time from the last use
7. In addition, when the Company determines that the use of this service is not appropriate
2. The Company shall not be held responsible for any damages incurred by the User due to actions taken by the Company under this Article.
Users shall be able to withdraw from this service by following the prescribed withdrawal procedures.
Article 9 (Withdrawal)
1. The Company shall not be liable for any de facto or legal defects (safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, suitability for a particular purpose, security defects, errors or bugs, infringement of rights, etc.) in the Service. etc.) is not guaranteed.
Article 10 (Warranty Disclaimer and Disclaimer)
2. The Company shall not be held responsible for any damage caused to the User by the Service. However, if the contract between the Company and the user regarding this service (including this agreement) is a consumer contract stipulated in the Consumer Contract Act, this exemption provision will not apply. In addition, the Company shall not be liable for damages arising from special circumstances among damages incurred by the User due to default or tort due to the Company's negligence (excluding gross negligence). We are not responsible for any damages (including cases where you have obtained it).
3. The Company shall not be held responsible for any transactions, communications or disputes arising between users and other users or third parties regarding this service.
The Company shall be able to change the content of the Service or discontinue the provision of the Service without notifying the User, and shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User as a result.
Article 11 (Changes to Service Contents, etc.)
If we deem it necessary, we may change this agreement at any time without notifying the user. In addition, if you start using this service after changing this agreement, the user will be deemed to have agreed to the changed agreement.
Article 13 (Handling of Personal Information)
Notification or communication between the User and the Company shall be made by the method specified by the Company. Unless the user submits a change notification in accordance with the method specified separately by the Company, the Company will consider the currently registered contact information to be valid and notify or contact the contact information. is considered to have reached
Article 14 (Notice or Contact)
Article 15 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
The law of Japan shall be the governing law for the interpretation of these Terms. In addition, regarding this service, the application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall be excluded.
Article 16 (Governing Law)